Thursday, August 16, 2012

News, of a sort

I have been quiet over on this blog of late, life just got in the way.

My latest internship opportunity has been weighed down by bad timing, miscommunication, and a terrible bout of "what are we doing?"

Such things have left me uninspired and unwilling to pursue much in the way of creative outlets. Family isn't much help, either. With each passing day, I grow more worried about my father. He's lost a lot of weight, is in constant pain, and has trouble remembering things. I'm not thinking it's dementia, but there is a strong case for it.

Luckily, I'll be getting away for a little while traveling the roads of the northwestern states, so maybe some battery recharging will help matters before the new school year starts.

Until next time, GlamGothChica, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment