Thursday, April 19, 2012

An Actual Conversation

I am sitting in anatomy lab, going over the pictures in the coloring book for the upcoming quiz, when one of the girls starts talking about the endocrine chapters she read ahead on.

Girl: "I was also looking up pictures online to use for reference, but I kept getting stuff on vaginas and androgyny."

Me: "You have something against vaginas?"

Girl: "Well, I like looking at cuts and blood."

Me: "Do you realize how much that statement makes you sound like a serial killer?"

Girl: "No! I mean it doesn't bother me."

Me: "But pictures of vaginas do."

Girl: "Well, yeah."

Me: "....."

Me: "I'm going to sit over here, now."

I'm not sure whether to be worried I called one of my *potentially a serial killer in secret* classmates out on their disturbing tendencies. Also, I'm pulling a B again, what the heck?

No comments:

Post a Comment